viernes, 28 de diciembre de 2012

From zero to hero!

Hi :)
Sorry,sorry,sorry and again sorrry!!!!
I just can't write anything in english! My head is just! I'm in white,I don't have any ideas!
Denis don't do completaly NOTHING in english.
So,basically,I wanted to tell you,thet in my private life (1D is back :P) happened a lot of things.
Basically (again) I just fall deeeeeply in love with a guy,and he hates me,so,ok.
Aaaaaaand,all the things with the christmas and all that stuff,so i can't tell you any merry christmas,so i tell you HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Ah,and sorry for the verbs in english,and all that stuff,but I ever learn englis sooo....sorryxxx!!!
Aaaaaaaaaand that I planned to write some imagines in english,beeecaaaaaaause....Because I want and that's the point :P
Did you believe in the Haylor thing?
I personally think that Harry,is in a big mess with that bitch,and he just can't cancel it.
Byeeee!!!
I.K.T.S

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario