jueves, 11 de octubre de 2012

Someday...Somehow...Imagine.

Hi!
This imagines,will be in English,so don't worry be happy ^^
Sorry for not typing a lot of posts in english,but i can't write all the words and it doesen't make sense.But i will try to write some imagines in english,and it will be like 8 or 9 parts of this one.
I will do 1 imagine in english and one in spanish,the same,so you will have 9 parts in spanish and 9 in english,i will change the order because if i will start type posts in english i wouldn't stop so...
Here u go:

This week,your best friends was the kleenex,for clean your nose,the hot chocolate,and the water.You're sick.So sick,but you have a handesome boyfriend which cares a bout you a lot.
Zayn:Sweetheart!! I'm baaack!-Saying in the door.
You:Hii my deaar! You are so fast!!!
Zayn:My sunshine why are you not in the.....-He had like 10 bags of shopping in his hands,and they follow at the floor.
You:Hhahahahahah Zaaayn!!! You always know how to make me smile!
Zayn:Sweetie,you should go to your bed.I will cook something specially for us.
You:Ok...I will go to the bed...
*You tried to suprise Zayn,you goed to the kitchen and...you started to sneeze*
Zayn:Honeeey!!!!!! I got a terrible fright!
You:Soooorrryyyyy...
*Zayn started to kissing you and you started run all over your house,you goed to your bedroom*
Zayn:Hello Miss,i'm doctor Love,in what can I help you?
You:Hmm......Is hurting me here...-You touched you cheeks
Zayn:Soo....let me give you a kiss.
You:And here...
You:Here tooo...
You:And hereeee..
*Zayn started to kiss you all over your body and you were laughin',and then you smell something weird*
Zayn:So,this is our dinner-He said showing you a black chicken.
You:Hmm....it looks so....
Zayn:Disgusting,i know...soo maybe we will get some..
You:Chinese food?
Zayn:Of course!

*You ordered the food,and you eat them*
Zayn:Honey....You know something?
You:No....
Zayn:I love you.So much.
You:Ohhh i love you too

*And you started kissing*

So,do you want more parts of it?
Kissez I.K.S

















Denis,no te pongas triste que mañana lo subo en español.
Dneis,don't be sad,tomorrow i will post it in spanish
                                                                              ♥♥♥♥♥♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario