domingo, 6 de enero de 2013

Fall. Part 1.



Imagine...
You're a 1D new member,and Zayn is in love with you,but he's afraid of telling that to you,and the guys,because he's known as a ''bradfordboy'' so,it will be something...Weird.
Once,you haved an interview,and the interwiever was asking you questions.
I:So, (Y/N),who you like most of the band?
You:Oh,I can't tell that.It will be unfair.
I:And you guys,you go so well with (Y/N) aren't you?
Zayn:Yup,she's so nice you know.
Louis:Ooooooh,someone is falling in love.....
Zayn:Shut up Louis!
Harry:Hey! Zayn! Be nicer to my Loui!
Liam:God,why me?
I:So, I se that you go on really well,and (Y/N),now you're in the buissnes world,from some part..And I wanted to ask you,a question.If you can date some celebrity,no matter the age,who would it be? Oh,yeah,and you have only 1 celebrity crush? Or you have more? You know,it's hard to choose between a lot of hot guys...
You:Hahaha,I actually have a lot of celebrity crushes.But it will be definetly Justin Bieber,Keegan Allen,George Shelley and Dylan Sprouse.
I:Why?
You:You know...Justin..He's so freakin perfect! He's such a gentelman,he's so delicated and just so! I mean! So! I just don't have words to describe him.And Keegan..He's so ...He's just,like a person,that you won't find in this world,he's unique,and original.And so damn hot.George Shelley.It's just George Shelley,he's so cute.And Dylan,he's just different.And that's why I love him.
I:If you can choose only 1 for date,who would it be?
You:Justin Bieber.Yes,Bieber.
I:and you guys,which celebrity crush you have?
Harry: Oh...I don't have anyone.I will be honest,I don't like celebrities.They look like something right now.
I:And you Niall?
Niall:I think the same as Harry.
I:Liam,Louis?
L and L: We have girlfriends!
I:And you Zayn?
Zayn: ....
I:Hey Zayn!
Zayn:Y-yes sorry,can you repeat the question?
I:Yes,who's you celebrity crush.
Zayn:I tink that I can't call her my celebrity crush,because I know her,I'm so near her,but I can't show my fellings.
I:Zayn,I can see that you're so different today,what happens with you?
Zayn:That's what love makes.
I:Oh....Our Zayn felt in love....
Harry:Yep,he's all the time talkin about a girl,but nobody knows who it is.Zayn is so misterious.

*At home*

You:Hey Zayn! Where are the guys?
Zayn:They're out.
You:So we are alone in home?
Zayn:You pervert! You sound like Harry!
You:Sorry I didn't..
Zayn:Oh,no I should be less dirty minded,I'm sorry.
You:That's ok.
Zayn:Sure?
You:Sure.
Zayn:Did you relly like Justin Bieber?
You:Yes,I'm in love with him.
Zayn:You don't even met him!
You:Yes,that's an weird love,between 2 people  that doesen't even know :P
Zayn:Hahaha with who do I live? Hahaha
You:Oh Zayn hahaha.
Zayn:Do U like me?
You:What?
Zayn:I asked if you like me.
You:Yes,you're so nice!
Zayn:Because I wanted to ask you something...You know.I like a.A girl.I mean.And.I.Don't.Know.
You:Hey Zayn RE-LAX!
Zayn: Ok.I will try again. I like a girl,and I don't know how to ask her if she likes me,and if she will want to go out with me.I mean,if it will be you,which reaction you would like?
You:I don't know...Maybe,just come to home,prepare some nice diner,and talk with her about...Weather haha.No,I mean,just talk with her.
Zayn:Can I practice with you?
You:Sure.
Zayn:So..I like you,and I wanted to go out with you somwhere,you know I love you.
You:PER-FECT! 
Zayn:Relly?
You:And now,you just have to tell her that in the face,and I'm sure that she will be in love.
Zayn:But..I did it.
You:What?
Zayn: I-I love you.
You:What?
Zayn:Why you want me to repeat it all the time? You know how hard is this for me?
You:Z-Zayn Its...Beautiful.I like you so much too.
Zayn:So..meybe you will like to..date with me?
You:I have to think about it,what if we're gonna loose our friendship?
Zayn:Always we can try..
You:I have to think Zayn,let me some time,now I will go to bed,see you tomorrow.
Zayn:See you,goodnight.
You kissed Zayn's cheek,and he was so happy that night.

Did you like it? I will do the 2nd part later :)
xx I.K.T.S 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario