domingo, 6 de enero de 2013

Fall.Part 2.

Harry:Hey,guys! We're at home!
Zayn:Ok...
Harry:What's up Zayn?
Zayn:Because...I asked (Y/N) to go out,because U know,I like her so much and...
Harry:And what she said?
Zayn:That she has to think about it,because she dont want to loose our frienship.
Harry:Yes,that's right too,because if you're gonna be a couple,you know,and then you will break up,the friendship is ending so...
Zayn:Yes,I know...but I really want to be something more,than that Zayn who is always nice..
Harry:And what you will do?
Zayn:I wanted to ask you that...
Harry:Why me?
Zayn:Mate,don't treat it like...Like...you know gay,but you're romantic.
Harry:Oh,yeah,that's true.
Zayn:So...What you will do in my situation?
Harry:She likes Justin Bieber,right? So,tomorrow,I will get her shopping,because we need buy some food,we're out of evertyhing,and then...I don't know,sing for her ''Fall'' by Justin Bieber maybe..She would be in love,and maybe buy some roses,and prepare a dinner.
Zayn:Harry! You're the bestiest! But...What if she would say ''no''?
Harry:Then,you will trat it like a friend's date.
Zayn:And if...
Harry:Hey,mate RE-LAX.If she would say no,then,you will trat it like a friend date,and if she would say yes,and she will be your girlfriend...I know!!!! Buy her a bracalet,I mean,a matching bracalet.You will have ''To infinity'' and she will have ''and beyond''.Or maybe... ''Forever'' and ''Together''.
Zayn:Guy,you're the best.
Harry:Oh,I know.
Zayn:Hey,are u ok?
Harry:I-I...Zayn,because I like (Y/N).
Zayn: ...
Harry:But that's ok,just I have to accept that you were first.
Zayn:Thank you Harry.But are you sure that everything's ok?
Harry:Yes,sure cent per cent
Zayn:Thank you.
Harry:But treat her right,did you promise? She's my everything.
Zayn:I promise.
Harry:Ok,and where she's now?
Zayn:She's in her bed,she said she's tried and she want to go sleep.
Harry:Ok,bye Zayn,I will go to bed too.
Zayn:Harry,wait a moment.I-I-I just...can't do this.
Harry:What Zayn?
Zayn: I see thet you love her,and that se will be happier with you,than with me.So,just..I don't want to sound like..I mean,I don't want to reat her like an object,but you can get her.
Harry:Zayn,you don't have to.
Zayn:But I need too.
Harry:Thank you Zayn.
Zayn:It's ok mate.
Harry:Can I go sleep now?
Zayn:Sure.

xxx
I.K.T.S
I hope that you're waiting for part 3 (:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario