martes, 1 de enero de 2013

Justin Bieber/One Direction imagine.

Hi.I'm trying not to kill Taylor in my mind,but ok.
I will put my name here because I don't have patience to write all the time [Y/N]


I was a normal girl,till my 17 birthday.I liked to sing,so much,and I haved a lot of requests for huge stars,and one of them was One Direction.
I met them,and i signed a contract with them.
We were such a good friends,because the guys were really nice for me.Till one day.
Till that day that Harry met Swift.Taylor,Swift.
She wanted a lot to play songs with 1D,and the managament decided,that she's better than I,kickin' me out of the band.
I was thinkn' that this is the end of my career,but,I recived a request to job with Justin Bieber,and his manager said me,that I have an amazing voice,and they don't know what they're loosing.
I didn't know,if I want to,but I decided to do that.To record with Justin.
We met,and everything was ok,till',Justin said me,that you're gonna have a performance in the Brit Awards.
There was the problem.One Direction,my old band was there.
Justin:C'mon Iga! We're gonna be late! It's an important day for you!
Iga:J-Justin I-I know but...You know...There's gonna be 1D and it will be so hard to see with them again,with him and that.. bi*tch.
Justin:Hey! Princess! (that was the way that he called me usually,but we were only friends,or that was what I was thinkin' about) Don't worry about them! They not appreciate how amazing you are! The lose the amazing-ness person in this whole entire world!
Me:Thx Justin...I will try not to be as that much nervious,as I am right now.
Justin:Iga..I know that you feel something about Harry,but..just try to act natural.Act,like you want to show him what he losed.
Me:Justin..Thank you.Really.

I walked out the room,an I go to dress myself.I choosed this:
Justin:Princess! Come! The car is waiting!
Me:I'm coming Justin!
Justin:WOW! Y-y-you look...Georgus!
Me:Thanks Justin...You look so hot too!
Justin:But not that much hot as you do!
Me:Hey! Justin! Slow it down! You have Selena,remember?
Justin:Ashley...I don't.We're not together..because I like another girl.
Me:Ah,ok,we will talk about it later ok? Only if you want to.. Can we just go now to the Awards? I'm so nervious.
Justin:Sure hun!

*At the awards*
Rihanna:So! Nice to meet you Iga! You're most beautiful that I suposed!
Justin:Right? She's so hot!
JessieJ:I see you get on really well! Didn't you?
Me:Yeah!
Ke$ha:OMG! Justin! Is this Iga? Is this that Iga?!
Justin:Yup,I think so.
Ke$ha:She's so damn sexy!
Justin:Isn't she? She's so beautiful!
Me:Oh,girls,Justin,thanks! You're so nice for me!
Justin:C'mon Iga,we will talk later,now come to the stage,it's the time!
Me:I'm so nervious.
Justin:Hey!
Me:Yes?
Justin:Sweetheart,RE-LAX!
Me: I will try.
Me:Jus?
Justin:Yup?
Me:Thanks.Again.
Justin:You welcome!
*On the stage*
Rihanna:And now,I wanted to introduce you to the most beautiful couple in the world!
Harry:Are they dating?-He asked to Niall.
Rihanna:Justiiiiiiiiiin Beeeeebaaaah aaaaaand Koooooooooooomaaaaaaa (that was my nickname)!!
Justin:Hi to everybody!
Harry:Bye-Said shyly.(All 1D was sitting,at the VIP's part of the sittings)
Niall:Harry! Be nice!
Harry:He didn't even heard me!
Justin:Yes I did.
Justin:So! Beautiful and lovely people!  I wanted to introduce you,to the most beautiful,and amazing girl in this world! I'm so happy that she's not now with somebody else in this stage!
Me:Hello! So,basically...I wanted to thank you all,for watching the telediscs,thank you,we won this award,and I wanted to say thanks to all the Beliebers in this world for supporting me! This time was a time of a lot of mistakes! I was on another band,and they kicked me out of it so...I hope that Justin won't do the same with me!-Justin interrumped me.
Justin:Of course I won't Iga! You're so amazing!-He said kissing me so nearly to my lips.He knew that I want to make Harry jeaulos ,and that looked like we were really kising.
Me:I hope so!-I said laughin.
The people started clapping (does this word exist? I hope so xD) their hands and standing up.
As I telled your before,or I won't,1D w as sitting on the VIP's part,and we were at the stage,so understanding what they're saying,it was probably un-reachable(another word that doesen't exist :P)
Justin:Tonight, my favourite girl and I,we're gonna perform 3 songs.-When Justin said ''favourite girl'' Harry's cheeks were deeply red.
Me:Yup! One of them,is describing what I feel right now,the title is ''That should be me''-I said lookin at Harry.
Justin:The second one,is Boyfriend,which I wanted to dedicate to the girl that I love most in this world than anything-He said lookin at me.
Justin and Iga:And the last song,will be our newest hit which is called Beauty and a beat!
We started the show.
Me: That should be me,holding your hand,that should be me,makin you laugh,that should me,this is so sad,that should be me feelling your kiss,that should be me buying you gifts,this is so wrong,I can't go on,till you believe,oh that should be me..-I was looking all the time to Harry,and he was looking at me,but thank God,that Justin was there,and he was doin sweet things,like kissing my neck or something.
Harry:They're gonna fuck on that stage or something?
Niall:Hey Harry! That's the last time you talk like that!
Liam:That's right!  That's a naughty word you know? And that was you,who leaved Iga alone,not Justin,so now,let them be!
Harry:You don't understand how fuckin' hard is this for me? That should be me singin this song in the stage! With her! If the fuckin managament wouldn't say anything,we'll so happy,with the most beautiful girl,like said this fuckin prick,in this stage and now I have to think what we're gonna to do at the after-party you know?
Zayn:Hold the fuck up Harold.So why the hell you don't protested to that! I mean,maybe if you'll protested then,to the managament,Iga will be with you right now! And why the hell you didn't tell her that you love her?
Harry:Because it was so fuckin hard ok?! I've tried a lot of times,ask Niall!
Niall:Yeah,that's true.
Louis:So,what are you gonna do now?
Harry:I will try to talk her at the after party.
Louis:I can go with you if you only want to.
Harry:No,Lou,that's something between me and her.
Justin started to signin boyfriend at the stage,touching every time me,and Harry didn't like that,I saw this discretly in his face.
Justin:If i was your boyfriend I never let you go,keep you on my arm girl,you never be alone,tell me what you like...-I continued the song.
Me:And tell me what you don't I can be like Buzz Lightyear flying across the globe,I never want to fight you already know...
Justin singed the rest of the song.
Now was the time of beauty and a beat.
That was the part I was scared of.I remember all the time we were together with Harry,and when he said me that he gonna show me all the finer things in life,an I should forget about the world,I should be young that night...
Me:We're gonna party like is 3012 tonight,I wanna show you all the finer things in life,so just forget aboud the world be young tonight,I'm coming for ya,I'm comign for ya...-Harry was looking at me with tears in his beautiful eyes.I was looking at him so disimulating,because every time I've tried to look at him normally,he looked at me with those beautiful eyes,and I remebered all the times,and all the words we said,yeah,I can't get it out of my head.
I was thinkin about all,instead of sing with Justin.It was my part.The Nicki Minaj rap.
I started rapping but when I wanted to say ''With Selenator'' Justin run with me on the stage and he screamed ''Justtttttttttttttttttteatoor!
Harry:Oh,they have even a nickname together! Justineator! How cool is that? We we're together Haga,it will be so freakin' cool!
Liam:Remeber how much you hurt her when you said the first time Haylor?
Harry:DON'T EVER,LIKE EVER MORE REMEMBER ME THE NAME OF THAT BITCH OK?
Justin and me:So,guys,that was all for this night-Somebody interrumped us.
It was FloRida!
Flo:No! It isn't all for this night! Do you want to sing Whistle with me? Pleas? Really nice?
Justin:Sure!
Me:Of course!
Flo:So! Everybody!
Justin,Me and Flo:Can you blow my whistle baybe,whistle baby,let me know,girl I'm gonna show you how to do it and we start real slow,you just put your lips together and you come real close,can you blow my whistle baby?
And after that performance,the show finished.I mean,later,we haved the after party.It was the most painfull moment for me after that all moments that I mentioned above.
Iga:Justin thank you so much! Yo saved my ass! I screwed up mess all the show lookin at him! I'm so sorry!
Justin:Hey,babe,it's ok,you don't have to be worried about,the camaras were focused on me in that moment.
Iga:Justin you're awesome.Let me hug you.
Justin:Iga,you don't know how much I love hugging you and cuddling in the bed,doing absolutely nothing all the day.
Harry:Hey! Congratulations! You did everything so well! I loved your show!
Justin:Why you were so shy with me? You were looking at me like almost you wanted to kill me.
Harry:Oh,no,don't worry mate! I like you!.I mean,friendly,I don't feel anything about you.I mean,you know.
Justin:Yeah sure,don't worry.
Harry:Can you please leave me with Iga alone a second?
Justin:If only Iga wants to..It's okay sweetheart?
Me:Sure hun.
Justin:Listen to me.-He said in a lower voice to Harry.Try to do something to her that I wouldn't like,and you've fuck up the thing with me,and with her.Understand?-I was so glad that Justin said that...I shouldn't haved hear that but I did.And it looked a kind of funny,because Justin was smaller than Harry,but he was so much lovely and responsable than him.
Harry:Sure.
Me:Hi Harry! Such a long time don't ya think so?-I said smiling,and kissing him on the cheeks.
Harry:Hi....-He said sadly.
Me:Hey bro what's happenin?
Harry:Because I-I-I...want-ted to...-He kissed me.
Me:HARRY! WHAT IT WAS THAT?!
Justin:Everything's ok sweetie?
Me:H-I-I-I mean ...Yes.
Harry:I just can't resist it.You're just irresistable.Iga I love you.I haved to kiss you,only once.
Justin:WHUT?!?!?!?!! Who do you think you are Styles?
Harry:And what about you Bieber?
Me:HEY! STOP IT RIGHT NOW!
Justin:Who the fuck you think you are? First yo get crazly in love with Iga,then you broke up,because of Taylor,and now,adter a fuckin year,after a fuckin amazing year without you,you tell her that you love her?
Harry:And what about you? You think you're so damn cool,and hot,and Iga is only with you,for her popularity.
Justin:Iga is with me,because I wanted it! Because when I saw her crying at the studio,my heart was broken! And I knew that she has an amazing voice,and I always wanted to sign something with her!
Harry:Yes,yes,stories...
Me:Hey! Harry! Respect Justin okay! He was the only one who taked care of me the last year! You don't even ask me in tritter if I'm alive! I liked you so much,you know,but now,I can see what a motherfucker you are.
Harry:But Iga,that was the managament! I didn't wanted to be with her! They payed me five milion pounds for doing that,even not to me,they payed that to Paul! And they said that I have to be with Taylor okay!?
Justin:If you really loved her,like I do,you were protested to the managament,and now,she wouldn't be here with me,I will probably watching your show on the TV,because thank to her amazing voice I have that much views in YouTube,you know?
Me:W-w-wait,Justin,you said that you love me?
Justin:Yes I do Iga,the first time I saw you was magic.
Harry:And I love you too.
Me:So now I have to choose,right? Sorry Harry,but you don't deserve begin with somebody,from where I've got the security that you won't do that to me again? From nowhere.That's right! Nowhere! And Justin has been takin care of me,and he was so sweet,when I was crying watching your interviews..you know?
Harry:It will be so hard,but I unerstand that I messed up the thing.Can we still be friends?-He said with tears in his eyes.
Me:Maybe,Harry,Maybe.
*10 years later*
Jessica:Mommy! I want to go with you to the Birt awards! With you and daddy!
Justin:So,Iga,maybe she will come with us?
Me:But,if you promise that you're be silent.
Jess:Of course  mommy!
Mo:So..ok!
*At the Birts*
Harry:Oh my God Iga,that's you?
Me:Yes,I think so.
Jess:Mummy,who is this?-She said lookin at Harry.
Me:It could be your dad,sweetie-I answered her.
Harry:Yes,but I don't.You're so sweet sun!
Justin:My dear ladies,come please.
Justin:Oh,no.You again?
Jess:Daddy,you knew that man? He's so cute and I love his curlys! Mommy said,that he could be my dad!
Justin:Yes babe,but I'm your daddy,and I hope that you're proud of it!
Jess:Sure! I have the most amazing family in the world!
Harry:And I don't have absolutely nothing.
Justin:Ok,I know is not the right time,but we should be in peace.I think that the war wouldn't give us nothing.
Harry:Can I be the uncle for the little...
Me:Jess.
Justin:Sure,if only you want to.
Jess:Oh! My cool uncleee!!!!
Harry:Harry's my name sweetie.
Jess:I LOOOOOOVELOVELOVE YOUR CURLS! Where did you get them?
Harry:From target-We started laughin.

Then,we make a happy family,and a llitle Jess,has the 5 craziest uncles in the world.
The end.
Hope you like it! xxxxxx
I.K.T.S

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario