viernes, 2 de noviembre de 2012

Imagine with all the boys ;)

Vas haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapenin?!
Guuuuy i LOVEEEE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE little things,and the smile of Harry when he says: You still have to squeezee into your jeans but you're perfect to me...just like fallin in looooooooooolololoololololololoveeeee As long as you love me we could be starvin,we could be homeless we could be brooooooke (Justin Bieber As Long As You Love Me ;) )
So...Here a imagine with all the boooys...

You:WHAT THE FUCKIN FUCK IS THIS?! THAT'S THE REASON (that you talk in your sleep,and all that conversations are the secrets that i keep...SEE? IN LOVE WITH LITTLE THINGS) THAT'S THE REASON THAT I CAN'T HAVE MY PERSONAL CLOSET??!!??!?!
Guys:Hey! Keep calm! These are only hundret an thousands of plastic,colorfull balls!
You:ONLY?!?! Guys,it's a really beautiful room,and only i can see balls all over the place! WTF?!
Harry:Hey! That was my dream to have a bath in that balls sooo....
Guys:Sooo...LETS GOOO!!!!!!
You:Guys,you're impossible.
Guys:C'mon! that wasn't your dream till you were little?
You:Nop.
Guys:You don't have childhood...

*At the night*
You:Oh my colourfull balls...finally we can be alone without that crazy things....that 5 crazy idiots.
Harry:Who is here the idiot?! Talkin' with plastic balls at night...
You:Ok soorry....But i always wanted to have a bath in these balls..
Harry:Me too...so maybe we will jump in the pool?
You:Of course!!!!

PIIIIP PIIIIIIIIIP
You:What it was that?
Harry:Your phone.
You:That wasn't my phone.
Harry:That wasn't my phone too..
You:So.....if it wasn't your phone,and it wasn't my phone.........
Harry:LOUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Louis:What?! I can't eat carrots under a pool with plastic balls?! What's wrong with you guys?!
Harry and You:WITH US?!!?!??!??!!??!!?!?
Louis:So,you will have a bath with me and the plastic balls or no?
H and Y :NO!
Louis:So,please,leave this room,and,give me 5 carrots more please.
Harry:OMG...With who i live?
You:I have the same question....



The end ♥
Hope u like it
I.K.S

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario